|With the increase in number of schools for learning Golf,|
it has become necessary for the learner to find out a
school that suits him best from all the angles. Here are
the tips for selecting a Golf School:
1. When the institute was established and how many members
they have. Since when they are into coaching.
2. What type of golf course they have? Is it 18 holes, 22
holes, 27 holes or more?
3. Do they organize tournaments regularly (a lot of
learning is possible by the learner by simply watching good
4. The school should have sound credentials. If possible,
find out from other sources about the claims they make.
5. Try to get the record of accomplishment of the schools
by talking to people who either are learning there or have
completed the training and now practicing there or
6. Get details from other such schools, make your own
assessment/comparison and decide. If a school offers any
guarantee, the same should be crosschecked with schools.
7. Find out the details of the program they have for the
learners. What methodology they follow in coaching the
8. How many students have completed their training and
where they are. Have they trained/produced
9. What kind of facilities they have? Do they have the
facility to learn Uphill, Downhill, Side hill, Sand and
10. Can one learn all types of shots during training or
some shots they do not teach during training?
11. Do they have separate ground for training?
12. What type of facilities for learning/improving the
Swing. Do they have a Video that can analyze the swing? If
yes, it will be better because one can learn by seeing his
shots on the video and find out where and what is wrong in
it. You can improve/ accelerate your learning curve by
watching and practicing.
13. Do they customize the training program according to the
needs / skills of the individual or these are common to
all. This may be very crucial in deciding as one would
always like to have a tailor made learning package so that
he can get best out of the training.
14. Do they have covered ground for learning, this is
important because if it rains continuously for days
together one may lose his training time resulting into loss
of total training days/hours?
Follow these tips, and selecting the right golf school
becomes a no brainer.
About the Author
Bud Bradley is a freelance writer, working long hours at a
computer. His main relaxation is golf, and over many years
he's visited many golf schools in an attempt to improve his
game. This series of articles relates his experience.
Wandering Hips In Your Golf Swing?
* Do you have problems with topping the golf ball? * Do you hit the ground behind the ball? * Do you sometimes hit the golf ball with weak and high results? * Do you feel a loss of power with some of your swings with any club? * Do you have...
Interesting Game : Bowling
Bowling is a game in which balls are rolled at an object or group of objects with the aim of knocking them over or moving them.
Bowling can refer to two distinctly different types of game. The first is played along an "alley", most commonly made...
New Golf Tip - How Mind-Movies Will Improve Your Golf Quickly
If you want to improve your golf game nothing will get you on the right track more quickly than well formulated Mind-Movies. The good news is that you can at last get a really first class guideline on how to develop effective Mind-Movies.