| There are literally thousands of places to get Free web hosting. Maybe you already have one. Are you happy with it? Do you wish you could do away with the advertising you must put up with? |
There a number of reasons why you should not use free web hosting. If you only have a personal website for friends or family, than a free website is fine. However, if you are trying to sell a product or attract people to your website, it is a bad idea. Here is why.
1. Free Websites have no guarantee. They may be here today gone tomorrow.
2. Free websites usually put ads on their website, making your website look like an advertising medium for who knows what product.
3. Who is going to remember the long domain name.
4. A personalized business domain name is much easier to remember.
5. If I am interested in your service or product, and you have a free website, I am assuming that you are not offering a serious product or service.
Web Hosting is much cheaper than it used to be. You also get tons and tons of options with the plans these days.
If you are interested in seeing plans from a number of different providers, check out www.bestwebhostingco.com.
About the Author
J. Ratliff offers a website for people looking for the best web hosting at www.bestwebhostingco.com.
M6.net can lower your Web Hosting costs
Many hosting companies that offer low prices find it hard to offer a good and reliable service. This, in most cases, is due to failure to project company growth. Web host growth refers to the amount of accounts coming in and at what rate. If a web...
Free or paid web hosting?
Just finished your first website? So it's the time to look for some hosting and make a choise. Your first qustion probably will be whether to choose free or paid hosting service. Let's have a look at some advantages and disadvantages of these...
Using the Addon Domain Function to Save Money on Web Hosting.
Do you have multiple domain names each using its own hosing
account? You may be spending un-necessary money on web hosting
fees. Many hosting companies have a function that will allow you
to host multiple domain names on one hosting account.