| As home business owners we are often looking for ways to cut down our operating costs and business expenses. Here are a few to consider: |
1) Freebies- Those of you who know me a little would know that I'm a "Free-ak". There are a lot of free, high quality resources available on the Internet; try looking for those before buying and you'll be amazed of what you can find online for free.
2) Bartering- Another great way of cutting down costs. Try trading your products or services with other home business owners before you buy. You can usually barter for little or no money.
3) Borrowing/Renting- Yes, it feels great to show off that In-focus projector, but do you really need to buy it for your one time presentation?
4) Networking- This is one of my favorites; browse through your book of contacts, talk to other home-based business owners, to your neighbors, to your children's friends moms, you never know who knows somebody, who knows somebody...that has what you need and you can get it cheaper!
5) Auctions- Try bidding on items before paying retail for them. You can find auctions offline and online (eBay).
6) Plan ahead and buy in bulk- Make a list of those items you use most and how often you need to refill them, wait for a bargain and buy in bulk!
7) Search for high quality used items- there are things that you just don't have to buy new, check out flea markets and yard sales and if you can, negotiate!
So, there you have it, a few ways to cut down your costs, now you can put your money where you really need it.
About the Author
Mariangie González is an Agronomist with a major in Animal Science and runs the day-to-day operations of her home-based business and website which carries natural pet care, pet aromatherapy, holistic pet health, pet toys, pet jewelry and much more. She can also help you start your own home-based 100% natural pet supplies business, you can visit online at: http://www.MindBodyAndPaw.com
Easy Start Home Businesses 101
If you’re looking for ideas for easy start home businesses, then this article is for you. The opportunities to have an easily started home business are more abundant than you’ve ever dreamed. In fact, if you own a computer, you already have a...
The Lost Secret Of Home Business Building
There are loads of websites , books and magazines out there who will tell you about “the 3 secrets”, “the 5 special tips”, “finally revealed”, “the stuff only insiders know” or “what the big guy’s won’t tell you”. Well I am sorry to be the one to...
2 Lesser Known Ways To Brainstorm For Internet Home Business Keywords
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) doctrine states that you should always find a keyword that has little to no competition and that has high demand so that you can rise to the top of the search engine results and dominate that particular...