Copyright 2005 Fernando Rivadeneyra|
"It is anticipated that by the year 2006, 50% of the households in the United States will be involved in home-based business"
- Newsweek Magazine
Home-based business is a $427 Billion a year industry. That's more than the pharmaceutical industry, food industry, and consumer goods industry - combined! How? It is possible because of the sheer numbers of people in business for themselves who are now working from home. The extremely low start-up costs, flexible hours, and the Internet are fueling the growth of the home business segment. By 2006 as many as 150 Million people, in North America alone, will be enjoying the freedom and benefits of owning their own Internet business.
Nobody thinks they're going to end up like "most people". It's human nature. And because no one thinks it can happen to him or her ...they do nothing to prevent it. Why wear seat belts if you don't "think" you're going to have an accident? That's how most people think. The 5% of the people who are able to retire comfortably did something very different than the other 95% who are dead or broke at age 65. It's that simple.
The question now is are you going to join in on the fun. And yes it can be fun. You may hear stories about how one of your family members joined one company and never made any money. Then you might hear stories about how difficult it is to get leads for your business. The key to both of these issues is in the system. The system is what determines financial success.
The advantages in finding a successful system are enormous such as:
Have the freedom to do what you want to ...when you want to
Retire in 2 to 5 years with income that lasts forever
Be home all day every day with your kids
Enjoy company paid dream vacations two or three times a year
See your dreams become your reality
Enjoy tax advantages that are absolutely out of this world
Say goodbye to alarm clocks, rush hour, and stress for good.
Thomas Edison said that "success is 90% ATTITUDE and 10% KNOWLEDGE"
The knowledge provided by one successful entrepreneur who shares his five-year struggle to find the perfect system is worth exploring. From this struggle he developed Magnetic Sponsoring and it is now available to the masses. He states that the trick is to tap into a system that can provide you with a generic funded proposal recruiting system. Many have tapped into the course and it has completely changed the way they are working their business.
About the author:
Fernando Rivadeneyra is affilated with Magnetic Sponsoring. The FREE 10-Day Boot Camp Course is amazing: http://fernriva.magneticsponsoringonline.com. Check it out when you get a chance and feel free to write to me if you have any questions at email@example.com
Time Management for Your Home Based Business
Time management is key to running your home based business, as there often does not seem to be enough hours in the day to do all the things you want to do. However, if you focus your energy and know how to prioritize, you will find that your...
10 Things You Will Hate About A Home Based Business!
10 Things You Will Hate About A Home Based Business by BB Lee (C)2004 Every year thousands of Americans share one very common objective: Starting A Home Based Business! Although starting a home based business excites the imagination: A few...
Do You Want A Work At Home Job Or A Home Based Business?
Once you have decided to work at home (either by choice or out of necessity) you are faced with the decision as to whether to pursue a work at home job or to start a home based business. That may sound like a minor distinction, but the...